RE: Archives+ alternator relocation

To: <Davesmbox@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Archives+ alternator relocation
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:33:24 -0700
This is for the GM alternator conversion, but the pics should help:

<http://www.311s.org/tech/electrical/elect.html>

Any particular reason to keep fighting that alternator instead of doing the
we-know-this-works GM alternator conversion? I figured that once I had all
the parts, I should have completed it in a couple-three hours (weekend at
the most) if I had just sat down and devoted a straight session to it
instead of a few minutes here and there over several weeks.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)