Brake MC removal - Another Solution

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake MC removal - Another Solution
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:20:11 -0700
I too became quite frustrated trying to remove the brake MC.  My solution?
Remove the stock powerplant, cut and move the firewall back 5".  Install
Ford V8 power.  Move the gas pedal to where the brake pedal used to be.
Move the brake MC to where the clutch MC used to be.  Install an aftermarket
clutch MC where the dead pedal used to be...  ...up under the fender.

Now, I can tell you it is EASY to unbolt the brake MC.  ...however, still
haven't any clue how to get to that new clutch MC out though!! I am thinking
of using an array of powerful electromagnets and calling Uri Geller;-)

Eric Hankinson
1969 2000
302 V8
www.unnfair.com