Re: trunk gasket

To: "paul g. reichert" <ocblue@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: trunk gasket
From: Gerardo Magana <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
Paul, I am getting in a shipment of trunk gaskets this
next week.  They are reproductions and are like the
originals, they will allow your trunk to close
properly. They will retail for 40 dollars.  these are
not the glue together take off the roll x14 stuff,
these are molded one piece units.  Dean at
datsunparts.com also has these available at the same
price.  These will help to alleviate the frustration,
I too had the same problem with a weatherstrip
similair to yours that I had to cut to fit it.
Later, Gerardo
www.fairladyparts.com