Re: Alternator / electrical help

To: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Alternator / electrical help
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:09:21 -0500
Morning Greg,
    I've never had a problem swapping from 1600 to 2000 alternators.... I do
believe they are all the same anyway?   Anyway, I've never had a problem!
and it's a royal pain to get that alternator out without taking the radiator
out... BUT it's doable.  I've done it and come back with bruised cut hands!
Good luck!

Eric