Re: gasoline questions

To: "Mike Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>, <racery@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: gasoline questions
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:00:43 -0500
I run premium all the time due to a cut head and some pretty good
compression right now!   The car appreciates it a lot better too!

When I started driving, gas was about $.76 a gallon (1987)  for regular.
Oh how I miss those days!   Of course that was before the huge tax increase
on gas too...  you realize if we got rid of that, we'd be paying about $2 a
gallon for regular?  Hummm.....

Eric