Re: Trunk Gaskets etc.

To: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Trunk Gaskets etc.
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:59:31 -0700
Dean,

I am not frustrated or hurt or bitter or injured.  Even though you claim to
be referred to as "Dr. Datsun", you are not qualified to diagnose people.
What information on the site leads you to believe that I am afflicted with
all of the maladies that you listed?  Since you started your diagnosis with
"Honestly", then we should all be honest.  Honesty is an admirable
attribute.  I am happy to be able to provide what may be a refreshing outlook.

When you posted to the list, you said: "If you don't like what I have to
say in my web-site then I respectfully suggest you get your own web-site
and do it there. Doing it here wastes everyones time."   Let's continue in
the spirit of your statement.  If there is anything on the site that you
honestly believe is not accurate then you can make your position known on
your site.

Your recommendation was taken and now there is a site that can provide new
information and can clarify some misinformation that is in the roadster
domain.  The information posted on the site is there to allow interested
individuals to see things from a different perspective.

It seems that you may not appreciate some of the implied exposure or
information that may contradict some that has been posted elsewhere.

I hope that some of the information that was posted will increase the
technical knowledge level of interested individuals.

Stan
http://www.fairladyproducts.com/

======

At 08:40 PM 8/29/2005 -0700, datsun parts.com wrote:
> Stan,
>
>   I saw your web-site.  Honestly, you seem really, really injured and
hurt right now.  I hope you can get some help with all the frustration,
bitterness and anger your experiencing. I feel bad for you and hope you can
get through this somehow.