Re: Trunk Gaskets etc.

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trunk Gaskets etc.
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:18:01 -0700
Sid,

The trunk weatherstrip that you received from me has an identical footprint
to the original ones that came on the cars from the factory.  So what is
your beef?  Your rhetoric and negative comments about the weatherstrips do
not help anyone except possibly your cronies.  Who was the OEM and did they
make the ones that Nissan sold as replacements?  If you don't answer, then
your comparison of the ones that I supplied to the OEM is BS.  Why would
you, as a claimed purist, want to use one with a width much wider than the
ones that the cars came with?  You should determine that you have a problem
before you cry wolf!

Visit      http://www.fairladyproducts.com/  for details Scroll down to the
 the TRUNK WEATHERSTRIP section and don't forget to read the last paragraph
on the page.  You may also find other things of interest.

This is at least the second time this year that you made comments that were
negative or speculative about me.

You said:
"The bottom line is great!  Now there are 3 (or more??) sources for a part
that previously only had one source.  As I recall, someone told me that Stan
may have sold out of his 5 speed shift emblems."  This is crap and who is
"SOMEONE".  That is a lousy trick since I had posted to the list that I
could sell one to someone that asked on the list within a few weeks prior
to your post.

You do not know what I have or what I plan to do so please stop the
negative speculation.  Your recent posts about me and my things seem to be
negative and part of some agenda that you have.

Stan
===