Re: Open letter to Daryl, Stan and the list...

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <Rdstr311@aol.com>, <az589@lafn.org>,
Subject: Re: Open letter to Daryl, Stan and the list...
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:41:05 -0700
Sid,
Sorry if my reply made it look that way. I did not/do not believe Rdstr311
was you.

Just the way the post was written made it easier for me to address the issue
as I saw it to you, since that is where it was referenced.
The post itself was obnoxious and childish and not fit for a direct reply. I
have been on this list too long and seen too many of your posts to even
remotely link it to you. Again, I apologize that it may have appeared that I
did.

Many people on this list have benefitted from your, Stan's, and Dean's
participation, and I would like to see that continue for a long time to
come. I can't think of any of the regular posters who have not helped me
directly or indirectly, by answering questions posed by us not so well
informed. And I greatly appreciate the knowledge and experience all of you
bring to the list. (And the parts!)
It would also be nice to meet you all in person at some time....with luck,
I'll make it to Shasta next year.

Daryl Smith