Trunk Gaskets

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Trunk Gaskets
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:23:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I'm not using a trunk gasket.  I don't know if it leaks or not.  The trunk is
too small for me to get inside while it is raining to check for leaks.

Some people get their kicks from racing.  Some from restoring.  Others from
just having a nice car to drive.  It seems that there are the right parts for
each of them.  If you really want a concours restoration then buy the factory
part.  If you just want a functional piece then buy aftermarket.  If you race
then you probably don't need it anyway.

Andy