Vender wars

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vender wars
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:24:06 -0400
  For the last 15 years, I have bought roadster parts from most of the
vendors we all use.  I have my favortites and I have a few I won't use any
more.  But I made those decisions based on how they each treated me.

  For you new folks on the list looking for a good supplier, TRY THEM ALL!
Make your own decisions.  As for me, I'm too worried about why my KA24E in
my roadster won't run right and why I can't sell my 510 wagon and where my
next job will be, to read about vendor wars on the list.

Delete at will!!

Paul Kort
Ohio