Re: Re: VendOr wars

To: <notmgb@comcast.net>, "'Datsun List'"
Subject: Re: Re: VendOr wars
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:50:26 -0400
Yeah yeah yeah...  Ok, so I misspelled VENDOR..  Oh well, no one is perfect.

I can appreciate Sids opinion, but not when it's seemingly designed to cause a
huge outrage.  Besides that, if Sid has the RIGHT to post his opinion and since
you have told us that we all have the RIGHT to not like something, it's ONLY
FAIR that I have the RIGHT to post my opinion that I don't like what's going on
right now.   Pretty simple... if you aren't going to be part of the solution,
you are going to continue to be part of the problem.

Peace!!
Eric