Katrina Again

To: "Tony Massetti" <tmassett@suffolk.lib.ny.us>,
Subject: Katrina Again
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:27:18 -0400
I turned on the TV and saw the damage caused by Katrina and it stunned me.
Stunned me.

I hope we all can dig into our pockets in some way to help these people out.

Judging from past natural disasters that occurred in the USA we shouldn't
expect any other nation to lend these people a hand, or a finger - so - it
comes down to US.

I thought the devastation in Florida last year was bad but this is even worse.
It looks more like the damage caused by the Tsunami.

My heart goes out to all those who lost everything they had - I couldn't
imagine having that happen to me.

Mike