Stan's email

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Stan's email
From: "Jcohen Cohen" <jcohen148@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:29:39 -0400
Lets see if there is a pattern here? Everytime someone makes a part that
Stan makes Stan goes on crazy mode toward that person. Sometimes the flavor
of the month is Lou, sometimes Gerado maybe Sid on tuesdays, Tim on
thursdays and don't forget Stan's favorite flavor Dean. Then after the
attack is made these people go out and make more of Stan's parts.
Stan did you ever see this coming as a result of your own actions?
I have been immensely happy with the parts you have supplied me. I
especially liked the brake brace. You are very responsive and helpful. Why
you bother with this I do not know.
  I decided to search the archives and read most of your past mailings over
the years as I am relatively new to the list. Alot of your stuff towards
others is really very hateful  stuff. I can only imagine how bad you get in
private emails. Your new web venture is nasty too. The search of your posts
left me with a bad taste in the mouth.  Kind of like I swallowed a mouse.
  If you want my business I'd refrain. I'm on that edge where I probably
will not call again. Whatever your feelings are if the bad outweighs the
good I'm gone.

See Ya,   Jeffrey