posting problems

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: posting problems
From: Greg Chirpich <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:43:33 -0700
Pete gives me another tip:

 >Not sure what your posting problem is, but when my posts fail, it's
because
 >I use the wrong email account, i.e. I use my work email address
instead of
 >my personal email address (the one I used to subscribe to the list).

Pete,

      Thanks.  I think you just pegged 90% of the problem.  Posts from
home have always gone through.  As I think about it, I can't recall any
posts from my work email going through.  Posts from work through my
personal email account are iffy.  That latter part could be a filter at
work or me not deleting part of a quoted message.

Greg
69 2000
ByjoveIthinkI'vegotit division