Re: An unported head

To: res1a278@verizon.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An unported head
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:05:13 EST
Jon,

    An unported 2000 head? That would pretty much have  to be a 67.5 version
unless the Canadian or Aussie versions didn't have smog  stuff. Does it have
SUs? If so, does the manifold have little plugs on the  runners and the little
plug on the crossover not drilled? Again, 67.5 parts.

keith williams

In a message dated 1/1/2006 8:51:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,