2006 San Jose International Auto Show!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2006 San Jose International Auto Show!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:14:55 +0000
My roadster will be on display at the 2006 Auto Show at the San Jose McEnery
Convention Center.
The show is on from Wednesday 4 through Sunday 8.
For more info:
http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/sanjose/

I will be getting a limited amount of free tickets so if you're interested
let me know and stop by the show!
Also, Saturday is State Farm Insurance day so if you are a policy holder you
get up to 5 free tickets.

I plan on being at the show everyday after 5pm so give me a ring on my cell
phone 408 803-2606.
Happy New Year!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA