Re: wiring

To: <RacerY@comcast.net>, "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: wiring
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:15:31 -0800
> never thought of the WHOLE harness...

Some of my wiring harness is original equip. and getting a tad brittle.

I like the idea of having all the circuits/relays in one accessible spot
rather than "the original one" and "the added circuits" with the resulting
splicing / tape over. But I can sometimes go a little overboard..........

Toby, I can't remember, is this the fuse box that allows you to snap extra
relays/mounts onto it?  16 ccts is definately enough, but I may need to add
a relay or two.

> now, get one from an SE-R
> and take the engine, too!
> Now THERE's a wiring harness upgrade!

Hmmm. What does the 240SX fusebox look like??
 JDM model?  ;-)

> Not to mention, front wheel drive???

Yech......

Daryl