seat belts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: seat belts
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:23:37 -0800
Hey all,

I saw some discussion here on seatbelts. I don't know if this company has
already been discussed, but here it goes. Wesco Performance, I think outta
L.A. area. I bought a set of vintage style chrome pull latch belts from these
guys that absolutley  look great in my Roadster. No, they are not stock belts,
but they have the vintage look/style and for the price you couldn't beat 'em.
I think I paid maybe $60 for a complete set of belts with hardware. They come
in a bunch of colors and the company ships right away. Plus, they have alot of
other cool racing gear if thats where you're at with your Roadster.  the web
site for this place is: www.wescoperformance.com

Happy New Year to all!!!

P.s  I stil have grill badges for Roadsters, Z's, and 510's if anyone is still
interested.
        www.roadstercollectibles.com

Jeff T.
'66 1600