camber shims

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: camber shims
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:15:53 -0700
I was looking though the online parts catalog (exciting life huh?)  for
some stuff and I came across camber shims for the front end.  The part
checks out as a Nissan number still, although I haven't checked into
availability.   Would these be something I should get if they are
available or would a good alignment shop have these or similar on hand?
There is 3 parts listed and I'm guessing different thicknesses maybe?
Just wondering.  The car is going to the painter as soon as he has space
in the shop for it.  Hope to get some good pics.

Gary Tew
Phoenix, AZ
67 1600
www.members.cox.net/garytew