Barrett Jackson- datsun parts

To: "bluebirds list" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: Barrett Jackson- datsun parts
From: "Merlin" <merlin@datsunhistory.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:20:46 -0800
Hey All,

My truck that blew up in Pueblo just before christmas will be ready for
pick up about 2 days before Barrett Jackson.  I'm going to pop in for a
day to check it out on my way to Cali and back to BC. Anyone going?

Tentative route

Pueblo, raton, taos, santa fe, gallup, flagstaff, scottdale, phoenix, then
onto california...

I'll also be looking for roadster and 510 resto parts...

'68 1600 need fenders and hood, a floorpan might be nice too.

68 510 need rear valance... also might pick up something pre '64 if I come
across something rust free and cheap  like a nl320, or a 210-310  of course
wouldn't say no to a 212.
Merlin Blackwell
Blackwell Park Operations Ltd.
www.explorewellsgray.com