Does anyone have these????

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Does anyone have these????
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:06:21 -0800
Hey All,

I love my Roadster and the amount of time I have put into it is enormous. I
have pretty much restored the whole car except for one item that just bugs the
S**T out of me every time I turn right or left. My turn signal indicators.
They are old, beat up, pitted, discolored, you name it.  Does anyone have a
set of these they would like to sell?? I have looked at all our "regular"
suppliers and this is one part that still eludes me. If you know of any or
have any that you could let go, I would sure appreciate it!

Thanks

Jeff T.
'66 1600
Lemoore, CA