Barrett jackson toast- what about Mitty?

To: "bluebirds list" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: Barrett jackson toast- what about Mitty?
From: "Merlin" <merlin@datsunhistory.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:43:46 -0800
Hey all,

My planned roadtrip/Vehicle recovery to Barrett Jackson is toast... apparently
Toyota USA is unable to rebuild an engine in under a
month(!@#$%^&*-&&^%%$#@@^&%-&%&%-&%&$##-@^@!!!),
and I have flight restricted surgery(insert pun here- laser eyes btw) coming
up in Early Feb. My truck will now be shipped back to Canada on their dime(must
be a big dime).

I still will do a driving run down the west coast about the 16th of Feb
to sometime early March in the station wagon.

However Walter Mitty's Japanese Classics theme has me very interested...
I'd have to fly down and rent a car... can you camp there? How crazy is
this thing to get a room, etc? East Coasters, whats the scoop?
Merlin Blackwell
Blackwell Park Operations Ltd.
www.explorewellsgray.com
www.datsunhistory.com