Re: Barrett jackson toast- what about Mitty?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barrett jackson toast- what about Mitty?
From: "Brad and Gayle Holmes" <bradandgayle@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:40:56 -0600
Dear Roadster Fans and those who may be heading east for the ALL JAPANESE
MITTY.

Below are several URLs for places to stay in the area. A lot of us stay at
the Hampton Inn, in Gainesville, GA.
Yes, you can camp at the Mitty. Check out the RA site below.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g35091-d86642-Reviews-Days_Inn_Delk_Road_Atlanta_Marietta-Marietta_Georgia.html
The Marietta location is about a hour away.

http://www.chateauelanatlanta.com/

http://www.roadatlanta.com/accom.lasso

Brad
SEROC