RE: Emergency Contact List

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Emergency Contact List
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:41:25 -0800 (PST)
I'm sure Dave will be posting a bunch of pictures once
we get back, (probably a lot of "Welcome to <STATE>"
signs with the roadster figured prominently.  I'd like
to thank everyone who responded and offered help along
the way.  I've packed a pretty extensive emergency
parts kit, but you can never have enough stuff.  We
may well call on someone, but I hope not.
Unfortunately, we will not have a lot of time to visit
or dawdle, as we are supposed to be in Dallas and
working at our real jobs by Tuesday, then heading back
to the east coast next weekend.  I have always wanted
to do a Stupid Roadster Road Trip, but could never
find a reason, or someone as wild as I am to do it
with until now.  Wish us luck, we will let you know
how it went. (My first novel may be in here somewhere)

Mike SC