roadsters for sale in Virginia also free roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters for sale in Virginia also free roadsters
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:51:54 -0500
need to move a few of the cars out- the free ones for the most part don't have
drivetrains or good trim items but have all steering and suspension components
still in them- springs, rear ends, axles, maybe even rear drums. might still
have gauges in them.

For sale cars:

'64 1500 #260  single carb car, matching #'s, not all rusted to crap...
$1250.

'66 1600  35k original miles, very good body, stalled resto project with
chassis cleaned and painted, new Koni's... body except front fenders in some
kind of epoxy primer, very clean... $3500.

'68 1600  20k original miles and a story to go with it... windshield and frame
for it gone, a gunshot wound out thru the passenger inner fender...still
decent interior, couple very small cuts in dash but easily repaired... too
good a car to part out. will provide a windshield frame, $1500

2 or 3 67.5 2000 projects... I have a very decent half year body/chassis
missing RF fender and front suspension out in California and have title, ID
tag, and matching # block for a 67.5 2000 here that could be shipped. have a
couple that are whole cars, both matching #, one with completely rebuilt SU
engine and the other with rebuilt shortblock, .040 over, ARP  studs, "balanced
and blueprinted" I was told.

Other stuff:

Boat: 1987 BRM 1800- 18' cigarette style boat with the front 10 1/2' being bow
and small cockpit with wraparound buckets, smoked windshield, and 150hp
Mercury outboard. flip 2 latches in front of the windshield and a hatch pops
out and there's a 2nd cockpit with upholstered bench seat. needs new steering
cable and some floor work $2000. unique!

Harley: late '84 FXRS Low Rider, Evo engine. runs and rides good, PO put a
used 5 gallon tank on it and that needs some paint work/attention. forward
controls. $5000.

'66 Charger with built 400 big block, very good body, not driveable- a
project. PO invested over 10k in the car. $5000.

'35 Morris 4dsd, Anglia size looks a bit like a small '34 Chevy... basket case
for resto or streetrod, chassis, springs painted, engine and trans rebuilt...
RHD... $1500. buy it so I don't have to put it in my will to Kurt and Lisa
(another story)

'70 Mustang Mach 1  drag car project:  no drivetrain, PO had removed all
interior (have it) and cut out front inner fenders/shock towers and removed
original crossmember/front suspension and replaced the suspension with a
different setup...have lots of pix, a serious project $1500. was originally a
351 AT car.

hope nobody's tiffed that I listed a few non-roadster items. if so, my
apologies.

Craig
mostly roadsters