Thanks for the Visit

To: Keith Williams <Keith0alan@aol.com>
Subject: Thanks for the Visit
From: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:02:26 -1000
Thanks for stopping by yesterday, Keith; I enjoyed your
visit.

Much appreciated, also, was the attention you gave to the
adjustment of my just reinstalled 'refurbished' SU carbs!
You accomplished, in a short time, what probably would have
taken me days to achieve, if ever <g>.

Attached are a couple of pix, exhibiting your continued
dedication to the 'Datsun Roadster cause', even while
vacationing on the Big Island.

Do enjoy the remainder of your visit!!

Dave

Keith in Kona 1]