OT-Bloomington Indiana Business Trip

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT-Bloomington Indiana Business Trip
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:21:38 -0500
For All:
I am going to Bloomington Indiana for a business trip tomorrow.  Will be
there until Wednesday Afternoon.  Any Roadster Owners in that town?

WHy would a Navy Guy to there, you might ask......its the nearest town to
Crane Indiana, where a lot of Navy Surface Warfare Center Guns and Ammo
stuff is done.  We are there for the annual Ammo Review, to figure out
requirements based on history and changes due to GWOT.

I would be happy to stop by somewhere and talk roadsters, give advice, or
help someone fix something.

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia