RE: Center Windshield Bar for a 66 Needed ASAP

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Center Windshield Bar for a 66 Needed ASAP
From: "Richard Garretson" <datsun.roadster@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:57:48 -0400
Guys / Gals

Does anyone have a center windshield bar for a low windshield car they can
part with??

Just opened up my shipment for the chrome shop and found the center bar
missing, problem is the box was sitting unopened in my bedroom for 11 months
so slim chance the chrome shop will find it now.

A freshly chromed bar would be fantastic, but more real,  just a serviceable
  bar would be great.

All set to put the new windshield on & get ready for the Glen and this piece
needed.

Thanks again

Regards

Rick Garretson
66 SPL-311

Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE