Re: Center Windshield Bar for a 66 Needed ASAP

To: "Richard Garretson" <datsun.roadster@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Center Windshield Bar for a 66 Needed ASAP
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <Nathan.Ruffcorn@netcare-il.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:25:08 -0500
Rick-
When I redid my 67, I made my own.  The original was pitted and the plater
said it would never look right.  I bought the same diameter rod in
stainless.  I dressed the ends with a file to match the original profile,
drilled the holes, and polished it on a wheel.  Polished, it lookes like
chrome.  If you had a 67.5 the unpolished matte finish would look right at
home with the rest of the matte silver finish.

Nathan