Ball Joint manufacturing , Phase 3

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ball Joint manufacturing , Phase 3
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 00:38:26 -0400
  Hi List,

 Well those happy thoughts must have worked.

 The Ball Joint project is a go.

 I have a ball joint cost and am looking at a flat rate shipping to add in, as
well as insurance.
 Upon sending the deposit we will have 4 samples to test 75 days later. If
parts are good the balance is due.
 I will want to collect ALL the money up front and there will be no refunds
unless the test parts are bad., or the min order is not reached. Any refund
down the line will be thru the manufacturer not me.
 The ball joint will be delrin, greasable, heat treated. A modern manufacturing
process. Please post questions, comments on specs or testing to specs thread.
 This order will be for LOWER BALL JOINTS only. (Uppers later)
 We have a current count of 174 sets. The min order needed is 125 sets and max
is 175 sets. A set is 2 lower ball joints.
 So pass the word so that when I call for checks I can get them, and get them
cleared.
 I tried to get an escrow account going but the banks called could not do it,
they are all automated. Looks like I will open an account "Datsun Roadster
fund" and then be the account holder. That's the best I can do.
 I have everyone tracked by their USERNAME on the other list, (311.org) so you
must put your USERNAME on your check or a note, and send your shipping info as
well.
 If you ordered on this List , (datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net), you are
tracked by your EMAIL ADDRESS, put it on your check or attach a not
 Print this and save if you can't remember.

 I will have cost tommorrow--it is in range that I originally stated.

 Yippee.

 Linda

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.