67.5 Convertible Top and Tonneau Cover

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 Convertible Top and Tonneau Cover
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:51:32 -0700
A young friend of mine was recently "paid" with a top and tonneau for a 67.5
Roadster.

Since I own a 68, it's not something I can buy from him to use.

 Since he can't either (he's into Z's) he's looking to sell it for "best
offer".

Reply off list and I'll forward them to him and return his address to you.

On a separate note, I'm also looking for a top for my 68.  I have the frame,
what I need is a good top.  There was one mentioned earlier this year, but
the deal fell through.  Anyone else have one in good condition?  Or
suggestions as to a good canvas, preferably as close to OEM as possible?
(i.e. side stays, rain gutter, etc.)

Enrique