RE: Cap and rotorand wires for EI Dizzy

To: "'Pete Peters'" <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Cap and rotorand wires for EI Dizzy
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:27:19 -0700
> Pete Wrote - Oh, c'mon, Victor. Go for the pretty, red MSD wires. <g>
Ross @ Sports Imports has sets made up for the roadster:
http://homepage.mac.com/sportsimports/Roadster/ElectricalSystem/Ignition
System/2240166K.html

Although I believe in supporting the Vendors, and no disrespect for MSD
wires, but I have a fetish for NGK, as it was the OEM contractor for
Nissan and your roadster rolled off the Yokohama line with NGK plugs and
wires. Besides, I have a great wampin big NGK sticker on my roll-away,
how would it look if I used (Heaven FORBID) Bosch parts? It is a Nissan,
not a VW after all.

You know, Now that I look at this photo,
http://homepage.mac.com/sportsimports/Roadster/ElectricalSystem/Ignition
System/img/2240166Kb.jpg
It would seem that the NGK wires I bought, NE66, WILL fit. My dizzy gear
may be off a few teeth, as on my car, #1 wire is on the possition that
#3 is on in the photo. I will need to check again.

Victor Laury
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL Roadster
70 PL521