RE: Cap and rotorand wires for EI Dizzy

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cap and rotorand wires for EI Dizzy
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:06:36 -0700
Understand. I envied Leigh's NGK sticker on Zippy. For me, I needed
something and the Bosch wires were cheaper and quicker to obtain than the
NGK blues.

I also plan on eventually getting the red MSD wires to match my red MSD
Blaster 2 coil and Optima Red Top battery and...

Still running NGK plugs, though! <g>

Pete