Re: brake master cylinder

To: jcgrant4th@netscape.net
Subject: Re: brake master cylinder
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:18:21 -0500
On the brake fittings, you can get sae to metric adapter fittings at
napa or other decent  parts places please invest 3 bucks and get a
couple.  no cutting or flaring required.  You'll need a female SAE/
male metric fitting.

The larger bore means you're pushing a larger volume of fluid on a
pedal stroke.  It will take more pedal effort to equal the pressure.
The Zs used a booster, didn't they?

-Marc