RE: I hate trucks!!!! and HOON drivers!

To: "'steven boortz'" <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: I hate trucks!!!! and HOON drivers!
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:03:48 +0930
Yes, believe it or not, that is what the legislation is called!
Burnouts, squealing tyres when cornering, even excessive noise from cranked
up car audio are all "hoon" offences.
Cars are confiscated for varying lengths of time when offences occur.
So I guess my days of driving around with Barry Manilow and Celine Dion at
extreme volume are over!
BTW thanks to all who responded re a vacuum advance for my SP310.

   _____