Re: Why I hate trucks! AND my bonnet issue ;-(

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why I hate trucks! AND my bonnet issue ;-(
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:44:43 -0700
Charter email (sucks) has been having issues...

I am not sure if this went out when I first ranted it...so here it is again.

I live about 30 mins south of Madison, WI. Population is about a quarter mil,
give or take, depending on what "suburbs" you count, and, whether or not the UW
students are in town and counted or not, the pop could be considered higher.
That is not the point, this is a small "city" at best.

We have HERE what is called the "beltline". It is about 15 or so miles long,
four to eight lanes wide (counting both sides obviously) the lanes are VERY
narrow and it kinda cuts the area in half. Even though the lanes are narrow
like a typical road, EVERYONE--including myself when I cannot avoid using
it--drives this road like it is an interstate and the AVERAGE mph hovers at 65
during non-commute times. I say average because it is not uncommon to see
someone doing the lane dance from side to side at over 80 on a very regular
basis. (Interstate freeways have much wider lanes for those of us who might not
know this little tidbit.) I know that this is not squat compared to the real
cities....

My point is that we all deal with the idiots. Period. I know I am not alone
when I wish that I could issue tickets to or revoke the licenses of these fools.

If you really want some fun dealing with the big oversized 4X4s, try driving
the same roads as they do with snow on the ground. "I HAVE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, I
CAN GO ANYWHERE!!!!!!"
                                                   Yea, but can you stop on the
snow once you get going pal?

OK. I have done my rant. ........

NOW, can someone please give me some help with my bonnet release question?

Thanks for letting me rant !~!~!~!~!
--
Tim
Belleville, WI.