Re: OT - Power Wheels 12V Battery

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Power Wheels 12V Battery
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:11:30 -0500
No.  These are sealed gel-cell batteries and require a very slow charge rate.
If they gas off (due to higher charge rate) they can explode.  If I recall
correctly they require a charge rate of 1/20 (one twentieth) of the amp-hour
rating but don't hold me to this.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900