RE: Classic Adelaidel - What fun!

To: "'Matthew A. Smith'" <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Classic Adelaidel - What fun!
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 09:27:38 +1030
Hmmmmmm....
Let me first say, your comment about winning the lottery, never a truer word
spoken.
Apparantly, a $6,000 entry fee is the go, without even thinking of the cost
of preparing a car. The average Joe, or Jan, would have a tough time of it.
The organizers also are getting a wee bit choosey about what cars are taking
part.
However having said that, it is one of few events where the great unwashed
can ogle a Zillion dollars worth of metal up close and personal.
A great event to be sure, just the same.
Unfortunately, I was unable to follow the event, I recently killed my daily
transport.
Ah well, there is always next year, see you there!
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510