NOS Solex 44PHH's for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS Solex 44PHH's for sale
From: Bryan Martin <bmartin@tlvengineering.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:31:29 -0800
Hello List,

Up for sale is a new set of Solex 44PHH's (the jet cover plates are
stamped "Solex", not Mikuni though they are essentially the
same).  Included is a set of new K&N filters.  The linkage setup was
done by Rebello Racing.  I can include a set of Mikuni 50mm air horns
if you want.   There is no manifold with these carbs but they can be
had from the vendors.

I believe it's rare to find these with the Solex jet cover
plates.  Invested over $1K but will sell to a list member for $850 in
order to avoid the Ebay hassle.  Please note these are the later
generation of carbs.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Bryan