Re: ebay seller to avoid

To: "Tim Putland" <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: ebay seller to avoid
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 04:49:43 -0500
there's another one too... who even advertises parts for sale on 311s.org...
he took Mike Unger's money for a part he sold him on ebay and never sent him
the part or refunded his money...Mark Dent and I have both mentioned this to
him and he said he'd "forgotten but would take care of it right away as soon
as he had Mike's contact info again" we gave him that info and now weeks
have gone by and in spite of the fact that he thanked me for bringing it to
his attention and said he'd take care of it right away ("tomorrow") he still
has made no effort to contact Mike and refund his money- so here goes: stay
away from Trey Pierce, e-mails come from Joe Pierce e-mail address, he goes
by JBSportsman on ebay. he is not to be trusted, he's full of crap, and he's
a thief. he has a 67.5 2000 he bought for $250 that he wants to buy parts
for, I will not either sell him anything or buy anything from him and
suggest you all treat him the same way. if he feels I'm being unfair, I
would welcome any explanation from him he might care to post to the list as
to why he ripped Mike off.

Craig