Re: Hub caps on ebay

To: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>, <tputland@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Hub caps on ebay
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:57:07 -0500
>I would think he would have at least one negative comment now....he is
>still 100% positive according to his selling history.

I think that is one of the biggest problems with Ebay.  If Tim leaves him a
negative, the seller will leave Tim one back.  I have had a few people just
never respond, or pay for items.  I went throught the proper channels at
Ebay and got my listing fees back, left a negative and got one in return. I
think there should be a way to block any retalitory feedback if you can
prove the buyer never paid.