Re: body mounting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: body mounting
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:29:44 -0700
As I recall there are four mounting bolts in the engine compartment. Two all
the way up front and two near the rear of the wheels. The two up front are
large bolts. The other two near the rear of the wheels are special as they
screw into a nut on a clip that has had a rubber spacer glued on. I believe
there are 8 of these style clips for the body. If your front is too high and
the back is not, then you may have forgotten about these style of clips
going rearward on the chassis.

If you look at the picture you can make out the clips and rubber along this
chassis.