re: WAY, WAY OT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re: WAY, WAY OT
From: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:36:26 -0800 (PST)
"...and liberals all have a special place in hell."   Nice.   Luckily for
"liberals", many of them don't believe in "hell", anyway.

Can we please keep this list Roadster related?  This is a place for us to share
our common love of these great little cars - if you want to bash Bush, Clinton,
the ACLU, the Teletubbies, or anyone else, I'm sure there are plenty of forums
just for that.  Please go there if you must spew hate-filled messages, or
better yet, talk with someone about why you are so angry.

In this "holiday" season:  Peace. Love, and Happy Roadstering!

Erik Miller
1970 SPL311  - hibernating