RE: Was Patrol Parts, now its Datsun Parts...

To: "'Jim InVirginia'" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Was Patrol Parts, now its Datsun Parts...
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:16:58 -0800
Jim,

If you're not already, get on the Bluebirds list:

<http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/maillist.html>

And that may be the price you have to pay. There was a recent discussion on
what rubber 510 parts are NLA/hardest to get/most expensive/etc, and wagon
rear hatch seals were on that list. Here's the beginning of the thread from
the archives:

<http://datsun510.com/bbmail/2006%2D2/3802.html>

This may be an opportunity for roadster vendors who are having rubber parts
remanufactured to branch out a bit. Just a thought. Here's another....

Merry Christmas.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA