RE: Beware eBay Virus GDR SS Stainless Steel Brake Line 65-70

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beware eBay Virus GDR SS Stainless Steel Brake Line 65-70
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 21:13:01 -0500
Anyone know what this horse does? Norton may not have quarantined it till
tonight when it ran it's scan. I checked my bank account on-line this
morning, before I checked my email, DAMMIT! Norton certainly found it. I
checked these brake lines out (though I'll buy mine from Dean, when I get
them). I'd sure hate to stop looking at things, just because I don't
actually need them right now. I LOVE looking at ebay for Roadster parts.
Definitely one more thing to be aware of tho.

TY for the heads up!!!

Matt Smith

BEWARE!!!  My virusware detected a Trojan Horse on eBay listing for GDR SS
Stainless Steel Brake line 65-70 Datsun Roadster ending approx 1/1/07 at
10:05 PM Pacific Time.  I did not get an eBay # for this item, you may need
to check auction end time before opening.  BEWARE!  I also found another
listing for the same item ending approx 1/4/07.  BEWARE!