frame-off question

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: frame-off question
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:10:59 -0600
ok, the paint shop delayed when i was going to bring the roadster in, so I
had a couple weekends to take-apart (more) and clean up. I've now taken off
everything connected to the steering (wheel, streering shaft, etc), doors,
hood, trunk, all off. I'm even thinking about digging more into the
suspension now for strip-down and clean up.

So, my question is.....IF I were to go the frame-off option for the paint
job, how many more hours of work am I really talking?

Damn this extra time on my hands!

-Bill Oakes
Libertyville, IL