LA Area Vintage Datsun Swapmeet This Sunday

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: LA Area Vintage Datsun Swapmeet This Sunday
From: AllenSPL311@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:19:48 EST
Hey LA Area Roadster buff's,

Get up early on SuperBowl Sunday and come out to the 2nd Vintage Datsun
Swapmeet.

     http://www.datsunbluebird.com/EventsDate/2006Feb04Vintage.htm

The event closes well before kickoff so you have no football fan excuses.

Bring all your spare parts or your wish list and check out the event.

Last November at the first event I brought a bunch of stuff from my garage
and came home with a wad of cash.

And of course had a great time meeting other LA area roadster folks.

Also LA listers post your parts wish list so people comming to the Swap Meet
will have a chance to dig stuff out to sell.

I will be there with a table of parts and a car or two.   Let's support this
event as this is a great way to move all our projects forward.

Sunday Feb 4th, 9am till noon ish
(See link above for more details)

EAGLE ROCK RECREATION CENTER
1100 Eagle Vista Drive Los Angeles, CA 90041

Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&;
q=1100+Eagle+Vista+Drive+Los+Angeles,+CA+90041&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=addr

See Ya there!

Allen Horwitz
West Hills CA
2 67.5's (one of each flavor)