Parts needed and question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed and question
From: pete kandratieff <runwjoy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:29:07 -0800 (PST)
I'm assembling my '69 solex and am need of some parts:

  1. Rubber gaskets-front side marker lights-teardrop shape.Take two for each
light.
  2. Grommet for choke cable hole on firewall-solex(single hole in center). Can
use a plug too. I assume the larger hole(not exactly round because has a flat
bottom) on the right side of the brake master cylinder is for the choke?
  3. Allum. water pipe with metal fittings for solex intake manifold.

  Question:

  What's worked for you to effectively remove overspray from original
electrical wiring that won't attack the brittle plastic two and three prong
connectors and wiring insulation?

  Thank you.

  Pete Kandratieff
  Oregon City, Oregon