American Cams M13

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: American Cams M13
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:17:52 -0600
I spoke with Joe Bray @ American Cams today regarding cam grinds for my Stock
R16 and possibly stroker options. His recommendation for a non-radical,
all-round performance street grind was the M13 grind. I think some of you
fellers use or know about this cam!

I'm currently running stock R16 SU's with Keith's ADQ needles w/ .090 nozzles,
and Boone dizzy. I don't know if these carb needles will work, I may have to
change them (Keith, chime in anytime here!) but I would like to keep the stock
head and valves un-modified at this time.

I've read thru the list and 311s forum archives, lot's of info out there, a
lot of it regarding head, valve, and carburetor modifications, racing mods,
etc.

I'm looking for user comments from R16 / Stroker people and anyone else about
using the M13 cam with my setup?
Thanks as always,
Mike Hudson  '67 - 1600