Re: OT: Obtuse aero pictures, Mont. Historics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com
Subject: Re: OT: Obtuse aero pictures, Mont. Historics
From: Gerardo Magana <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:49:11 -0800 (PST)
Hello Fergus, I would love to see those pictures, The
Chaparral was the feature marque in 2005, It was a
blast to see them go around the course!!  This years
marque was the Cooper.  I am sure the pics you were
sent were incredible, The historics is sure a great
event, it's a shame the Datsun vehicles do not get to
participate yearly.  2006 featured some real neat
Toyota vehicles, including their F1 car and 2 vintage
GT2000's I have pics of those if anyone is interested.
Later, Gerardo

--- "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>